We have a unique offer for you and your employees – a complete Harvard training solution aimed at SME companies consisting of a suite of 41 online leadership and management courses called Harvard ManageMentor at the incredible low price of R8,450 (ex VAT) per employee, with access to all 41 courses for a whole year! Courses cover all the core topics in the categories Managing yourself, Managing others and Managing the business.
So it is the best quality and most reputable corporate education brand (Harvard) in the world, at the lowest price you can imagine. But companies who participate receive more than just buying access for their employees to the content! They get a fully managed learning solution from Enterprise Dynamics, which include:
- The opportunity for nominated employees to enroll for a whole year, and have access to all 41 courses.
- A Webinar on launch to introduce the program to all learners.
- A monthly report to you on all enrolled students’ progress.
- Learner support will be provided by a mentor/coach on a cohort basis.
- The companies as well as their learners are supported by occasional webinars.
- Attendance of workshop sessions for employees for selected modules.
And what do enrolled employees get?
- The best education with content fueled by the latest in thinking and proven practices.
- Extensive support material.
- The opportunity to collaborate with peers also enrolled on the program.
- Learner support from a mentor/coach on a cohort basis.
- Valuable new insights and new skills.
- A Harvard ManageMentor certificate reflecting each course successfully completed.
The big problem is that online on-demand education has extremely low completion rates if students work on their own initiative, and without assistance and supervision. The managed solution of Enterprise Dynamics takes care of this problem thereby ensuring high student engagement with very high completion rates. So the solution is not only extremely affordable for SME’s, but also highly effective.
Only 1,000 seats are available for all SME companies in Africa on a “first come, first serve basis”. If you elect to to participate please download the learner enrollment form from our home page, and return the completed form with the list of selected learners to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enterprise Dynamics will then issue a VAT invoice when sufficient numbers of learners are subscribed. All bookings must be received by 28 February 2018. Enrollment for all students will then open soon after the launch on 2 April 2018, with access until 1 April 2019. Or even sooner when all seats are filled!
We look forward to your enrollments and supporting your learners on this exciting learning journey!